SeekingRich.com | Best Rich Men Dating Site to Meet Rich Men

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our Love Exists in Our Heart

My husband and I have been happily married for 5 yrs. We met on an millionaire dating site called SeekingRich .At that time, he was a CEO in a big company .but I was a office worker with a low payment We both fell in love with each other , but did not let the other know. We kept it to ourselves. It wasn't until I told him I did not want to see him anymore because I was in love with him, that he told me he felt the same towards me. I never came on to him or tried to win him over to me in any way. I felt guilty having these feelings for someone who is too much rich for people around me judged me too much --- anxious social climbers ...
At that moment, We stepped back and analyzed our situation in an intelligent manner without going any further in the relationship. We decided to try to "make it happen" without sexual intimacy. It wasn't until we knew in our hearts that it was OK to pursue the relationship. It wasn't until we were engaged that we gave in to each other. We bonded permanently when the magic moment arrived and I experienced true love for the first time in my life. Since we have been together I have no desire for anyone else, no matter how "handsome" a man is in my co-workers opinion. They think I am whipped, and I totally agree! The man I married is the most wonderful, handsome, intelligent person I have ever known could exist, and wouldn't trade him for anything. My one and only goal in life is to make him happy. He will be the center of my universe until I die. PS: People are just people, no matter how rich or poor they are,, “They have the same worries, hopes and fears. You think by the time you’re 50 you’ll be a completely different person but you’re the same in essence.” Some people are way to quick judge couples of big rich and poor difference, love is love, you do not choose who you fall in love with !! if they have 20 happy years together, is it not better than a couple having 40 miserable years together in a so called normal relationship. Mainly “everything to everyone"